Friday, April 1, 2011

Not just ANY basket

The Easter holiday is almost upon us. This will be my sons second Easter, and yesterday while at the store I decided to go by all the holiday stuff. This will be mine and my husbands first time making an Easter basket so I gotta scope out the goods, Koen is only a year old so the Easter bunny won't be loading him up with candy. so as we walk around, at the end of an isle are a variety of these felt Easter baskets, Koen went crazy! he saw this particular one and I swear to you my son turned into the Hulk trying to get out of the little seat in the shopping cart. I'm thinking WTH? is so exciting then I notice the robot Easter basket, brightly colored in orange, green and blues, Koen wanted that basket and would stop at nothing to try and reach it. Even if it meant hurling himself out of the cart he would find a way! But this was not necessary, I grabbed this magical robot basket and handed it to him. His eyes grew huge his smile even bigger and he shook the hell out of that basket swinging it furiously, The sacred Easter basket had been chosen.

Best two bucks I have ever spent.

1 comment:

  1. that is hilarious! silly koen. he wants what he wants!

    ReplyDelete