Friday, April 29, 2011

Free

I'm cheap. So I like trying to find amusing things to do that are cheap as well. Not everyone is the museum going type, but maybe try and get your learn on sometime, The kids will dig it and besides it's free. Here is what I found.




 Free Museums in Seattle
Free admission on some days or evenings of each month:
  • Seattle Art Museum (first Thursday)
  • Seattle Asian Art Museum (first Thursday and Saturday)
  • EMP/Sci Fi (first Thursday evenings)
  • Bellevue Art Museum (first Friday)
  • Museum of Flight (first Thursday evenings)
  • Museum of History and Industry (first Thursday)
  • Burke Museum (first Thursday)
  • Wing Luke Museum (first Thursday and third Wednesday)
These Seattle museums are always free to the public:
  • Frye Art Museum
  • Coast Guard Museum
  • Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit Visitor Center

2 comments:

  1. I love "learning" outings with the kids & then free on top of it ... that makes it even better! Wish we were closer so we could take the kiddos together to these places.
    I'm gonna have to research "free" stuff in our area. :0)
    One thing the kids & I do sometimes is Storytime at the local library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I would love for our kids to hang out and go on fun outings together. I miss you guys so very much. Storytime sounds like fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete