Friday, April 15, 2011

Cutting the cord...





I finally took the leap, and  got rid of my iPhone. Now those of you who know me, know that I love my iPhone. I sleep with it next to my bed, (yes, I am one of those people). I went with the new WP7. and to all you haters out there, this phone is pretty awesome, and with a new major update coming this fall it will be even better. The OS is really cool, it's fun and different. the display is amazing, and the camera is instant, which is great for me since I use mine all the time to take pics of Koen, and he's fast so I need my camera to be quick as well. For everything that I want to be able to do on my phone, this does the job. My biggest complaint is the FB app. But I have high hopes, that with the big update will come major changes for that as well. This phone is cool go check out. I still dig the iPhone but the WP7 is wooing my heart to the other side.....Woo away WP7.

1 comment:

  1. You're so daring!! I could never make the switch. My husband just got a new phone, but I can't remember which one...I just want the iphone4...but since my 3gs is only 9 months old, I don't think I'll be getting one any time soon...

    ReplyDelete