Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Year to Remember

My son recently celebrated his first birthday. Man it's just crazy to me! everyone tells you to enjoy this time while it lasts, (referring to the first year when they are still babies) and I thought to myself, I am most definitely going to enjoy it! I will soak it up! and all this time while I thought I was enjoying it, the time has already gone, he is no longer a baby. Now I am thinking, well did I enjoy it enough? I think I did. But I am finding that even though snuggling up with my tiny baby was awesome, seeing how he has grown and watching him walk around and start to talk is even better! His personality is showing more and more everyday. Children really are amazing, Koen is a constant reminder to me that life is good, and to treasure every moment big or small, to find wonder in even the smallest of things, to be thankful for what you have and that dog food is not a major food group. Thank you Koen for an amazing year! You are more loved then you could ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment