Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Something to be proud of.

My husband is an amazing person. I have always known that. But I want to recognize him today, and want him to really know how incredibly proud I am of him. At the beginning of the year we quit smoking and started on a regiment of healthy eating and exercise. To not only become healthier individuals, but to also lose some much needed weight. Over these past few months we have changed so much. We are not yet at our goals but every day when I see Luke I smile even bigger. Not only because I love him and am proud of his accomplishments. But because he looks amazing and it shows that he is a happier man because of it. Cheers Lucas! Keep up the great work. (I thought I would slap on a couple of photos to show his progress. Hopefully he won't kill me for this ;)

1 comment: