Thursday, July 14, 2011

A moment of...... weakness?

This morning I awoke and per usual grabbed my cell phone and proceeded to check my email. I saw with excitement an email from the Dirty Dash that our photos were now up for viewing. "Sweet!" I thought to myself I had been wanting to see these. That is until I started looking through them. I expected the pictures to be unflattering. I mean it was a 10K through the mud. But dare I say I looked like a fat guy in a little coat?. I was taken back a little bit at the size of my belly just flapping in the wind. I thought good god! that's what I look like! Shizz, someone hand that girl a t-shirt! but the more I thought about it the more I kinda liked those pictures. F#ck it! ya know what, who the hell cares. I have been working my ass off at the gym for months now, & I have quit smoking.Ya know what else? I would slap that tight ass sports bra on again and run around for all to see, jiggles and all. That belly didn't come free, I have spent years perfecting that ominous glowing jello jiggler and my only regret is that I did not jazz her up at bit. Perhaps next time I will bedazzle or maybe even body paint?.....


*side note- I unforunatley don't have any pictures from Flo Foto. You have to purchase them. If I decide to purchase some, I promise to post them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment