Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Koen goes to the gym...Part 2

Thank you everyone for all your advice. It was much appreciated! To update everyone, I took Koen back to the gym today. It is not a work out day for me but we went to Kids Club hoping to make some progress. He was not happy at first, very clingy. But soon he was running around playing with toys having a good time. I chatted with one of the caregivers for a moment, said good bye to Koen, then left for a morning smoothie. I hung out for about ten or twelve minutes then headed back. He was upset when I got there. The caregiver said he had just started to cry. So I picked him up and took him over to the toys. Once again he was running around playing and having a good time. A little boy even gave Koen his toy to play with. Soon more and more kids started to arrive and Koen seemed to be having a great time. He didn't want to leave! So we are going back again tomorrow and I am hoping that he does even better. Thank you again everyone. I will keep you updated on Koen's progress. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment