Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Four years ago today, I married the love of my life. I am so very fortunate to have someone like him to share my life with. He puts up with me at my craziest of moments. He laughs at all my lame ass jokes. He always knows when to listen and when I need the honest truth. He can pick me up when I am down and celebrate with me during the greatest of victories. He pushes me to always be my best, and believes in me, even when I do not. Truth is, I admire him in so many ways. He is an amazing person. He is my best friend. Our life together has always been an adventure and one I never want to end. Cheers to us, may we never take each other for granted. May we always remember the little things and never go to bed angry. May we always keep our brutal honesty and passion for inner happiness and a home a filled with love. Cheers my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment